Wednesday, March 6, 2013
Satan's Bicycle
So a little over a year ago is when I heard about this really cool workout that you could do on something called a Schwinn Airdyne. Didn't sound too bad, ride a bike as fast as you can for 30 seconds, rest for 30 seconds repeat 10 times. 5 minute workout, no big deal. Looked on KSL, found this old rusty gold airdyne with no electronic monitor in Logan for 50 bucks. Doubtful the whole time, I went and picked it up from this really old lady named Grandma Jones. Brought it home and called John. He was the first to do it and this above picture is what he looked liked. I thought it couldn't possible be that bad so I tried it and I was dry heaving for two hours afterwards and so began our journey with the airdyne. Our latest workout with this was a great one:
4 rounds: 25 Cal. Airdyne sprint, 16 wall balls 12 burpees, Rest 2 min.
Just like always, harder than heck and makes you want to puke. According to Schwinn the reason why i sucks so bad is he harder you push it, he more resistance it gives back. So you are pedaling harder and faster swearing the whole time (in your head of course) and it is just punching you in the kidneys over and over and over again. Always a good time on the airdyne.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment