Wednesday, January 23, 2013
1/24/13
Getting closer to moving in to the new place...Really nervous and excited about it all working out. It has always been a dream to own a gym and more recently it has been a goal to own a gym that produces results and is just not your run of the mill cardio fairground. As I look back at my relatively short fitness background, I used to go to the gym, do biceps one day and chest the next, once in awhile doing something relative to legs and back. Mostly machine work just enough so that I was not a flabby wonder. Now having gone down the path I have, I realize there is so much more. Yesterday, did a workout that was pretty tough. For me, it was two parts: The first part was:
10 min AMRAP
squat cleans @ 135# with 4 toes to bar on the top of each minute.
Rest 5 minutes
The second part was 3 rounds for time:
25 Kettlbell swings 70#
25 burpees.
I saved a little too much for part B. Even though I was dead by the end, I should have put up better numbers on the part A.
On a side note, I re-rolled my ankle today after rolling it last week.....Makes me not want to play basketball ever again....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment