Monday, April 2, 2012

Improvement

We did this workout a little over a month ago and each person that did it again improved immensely and this was after really tough workouts the previous two days.
I have been thinking lately why people stick with certain workout regimens and some people don't.  I guess it all comes down to motivation.  What motivates you and what drags that motivation out the window?  For me I think motivation comes from many things.  It comes from looking at family members that have struggled with health issues due to lack of exercise to seeing how fit other relatives are and wanting that lifestyle.  Another big thing for me is I want to be active for as long as I can for my kid's sake.  Last Saturday, I was at a local store and saw someone I went to school with who was just a year older than me and he had a huge pot belly.  This was a kid was a ripped football player in high school and he looked like he was 50.  I think the bottom line is motivation is out there, you have to find it for yourself personally and just simply hold on tight and enjoy the ride and continue to feed it.

No comments:

Post a Comment