Friday, February 17, 2012

Friday 2/17/12

So I have been thinking alot lately about why people workout and why people don't.  As I am having more and more people ask me, what goes on in my garage (including my very concerned neighbor) I begin telling them the workouts that we do.  Most responses are the same, "I could never do that."  I think though as everyone saw the workout on the board last night, they all thought to some degree, I can't do that.  And then we just did it.  In fact, I would argue that almost every single person thought to themselves after they finished, I could have done 1 or 2 more burpees :)  I think though, the bottom line, when fitness becomes a priority and not a hassle, life is so much better!  We are happier, less tired and more energetic.  Also I think it is so awesome when you see someone that working out stops being a nag to them and becomes a pritority. 

No comments:

Post a Comment